New Check In Process
- Every staff member, volunteer, and child will have their temperature taken before checking into AIMKids. If your temperature is higher than 100.4F, you will be asked to participate in the AIM Kids Online Experience.
- Pre-registration will be available. If you pre-register your child(ren) for AIM Kids, your check-in wristbands will be available upon your arrival.
Inside The Classrooms
- Each classroom will hold no more than 18 kids.
- AIM Kids volunteers will wear masks.
- Children will be required and assisted to sanitize their hands upon entrance and exit of classrooms.
- Each room will be thoroughly cleaned between services. To start this cleaning process, we ask that you pick up your children immediately after the service you attend.
Babies are welcomed into a calm, inviting atmosphere. Our Dream Team prays over your children, all the while ensuring that they are comfortable allowing you the security in knowing that your child is safe while you worship!
Children will experience God through worship songs and
attention-grabbing Bible stories. Our Dream Team also prays over every
child while ensuring that they are comfortable and having fun.
Children will form friendships and experience God in a fun, loving, and safe environment. Each Service is packed with snacks, a Bible story, and worship songs. Our trained staff will assist children in growing comfortable in the presence of God through teachings and group activities. Children will establish and develop a passion for God through arts and crafts, small group activities, and worship. They will be exposed to the Word of God and taught what it means to give your life to Christ.
Children will begin to identify with the presence of God. They are challenged to grow in their relationship with God through a detailed learning curriculum, energized worship, and significant small group discussions.
Snack will be served in our classrooms. Please alert us if your child has any allergies.
Cleaning will be done prior to the weekend. After each service, our team members will wipe down all surfaces and exchange toy/supply bins.
We ask that all children pre-school and up wear a face mask for the entirety in MH Kids. Toddlers are welcome to wear a mask but it is not required.
- Let your child know we will check temperatures at check-in and volunteers will be wearing masks.
- If your child is in preschool or above, let them know they will have to wear a mask the entire service.
- Grade School-age kids are encouraged to bring their own Bibles and a seed to sow. We are excited to begin teaching our children how to give and sow seeds into the Kingdom of God.
- Classroom toys and supplies have been adjusted to minimize the spread of germs.
- Tables and chairs will be spaced out.
- Classroom activities have been modified to be COVID-friendly.
- Classroom occupancy has been decreased to provide ample space for social distancing and reduce the spread of germs.
- Kids PreK and up will be required to wear a face mask.
- Parents dropping off kids are required to wear masks while in the Kids Space.
- We will take the temperature of all kids entering the kids’ space and require hand sanitizer before entering.
- During check-in, we ask families to maintain 6-foot social distancing.
- We recommend one parent to drop-off and pick-up your child(ren).
- Toys/crayons/classroom supplies will be rotated out between services.
- Kids classrooms, restrooms, and touchpoints will be disinfected in between services.
AIM is always looking for new faces to help minister to your youth. Send an email to aim@wearepurpose and we will get you connected to serve.